[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - purge data after processinstance reaches end ?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 02:57:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

Just a quick question... As it stands right now in our application when all tasks of a process instance have ended i see in the db a date filled in at the process instance end_ table. Thats great but what we really want to do is purge all data from the db belonging to that process instance, so all variables, comments, taskinstances etc etc...

To me it seems this should be the default behaviour for jBPM anywayz to keep the jBPM operational db as small and lean as possible for performance reasons. So if you want to save your data after process end you as a developer are responsible for archiving it somewhere somehow..

Can anybody provide some insight on this ?

Greetings,
Leo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169468#4169468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169468