[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Weird setting of variables to ActionHandler and TaskCont

frantisek.kocun@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 03:27:33 EDT 2008

Thanks Kukeltje, it wasn't written very clear.
So the default access to fields of TaskControllerHandler is bean (set method/setter, e.g. for field persistenVariables it is method setPersistentVariables) in ActionHandler the default access is direct to field (e.g. for field persistenVariables is access field directly which avoids method setPersistentVariables if any). But if I use config-type="bean" ActionHandler works as TaskControllerHandler.

Hope, this was easier to understand. But I already solved it:)

Fero

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169479#4169479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169479