[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment of Process Definition

ragna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 04:28:17 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply!

I also tried

  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  | try {
  |    ProcessDefinition emailProcess =   ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("doorprocess/processdefinition.xml");
  | //   jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(emailProcess);
  |    jbpmContext.getGraphSession().saveProcessDefinition(emailProcess);
  | } finally {
  |    jbpmContext.close();
  | }

with the deploy line commented in and out, with always the same result. I also tried first making an archive and read this with no more success.

Is there another way to save the process definition?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169502#4169502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169502