[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 5.0.0CR1: EJB refs across EARs don't work

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 08:06:02 EDT 2008

And in which jar do I find the org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.LocalBinding?
I only found it in the embedded JBoss, but this is definately not what I´d like to include in my jar-dependencies.

And what is the reason, that there are two annotations LocalBinding? There is also one in org.jboss.annotation.ejb.LocalBinding that can be found in the jar "jboss-annotation-ejb-4.2.3.GA"

Thanks
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169575#4169575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169575