[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Trying to deploy Railo as war file

am2605 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 08:21:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't quite understand the documentation on that Wiki page.

Is this adequate?

  | <jboss-web>
  |    <class-loading>
  |       <loader-repository>
  |       com.example:archive=railo.war
  |       </loader-repository>
  |    </class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

Or does com.example have to be replaced with the actually class we are loading?

The above code still gives me the same error:

  | 2008-08-08 22:18:59,921 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/railo]] (main) Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
  | java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.getParser()Lorg/xml/sax/Parser;" the class loader (instance of org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserImpl, and its superclass loader (instance of <bootloader>), have different Class objects for the type org/xml/sax/Parser used in the signature
  | 	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParser(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener$WebXmlProcessor.scanForFacesServlet(ConfigureListener.java:487)

Maybe I am best to stay with JBoss 4.2.3 for the time being?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169584#4169584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169584