[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Using variables in Expressions

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 12:11:57 EDT 2008

I'm a bit put down seeing lack of information on using EL in jBPM.
The maximum I could find is a chapter Expressions http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html#expressions in the jbpm reference guide.

There is not a single mentioning of how to use them among jBPM examples.
Sure, there are pieces of code scattered through Internet and searchable by Google, but it feels sorta wrong learning stuff that way, it is inconsistent.

It would be nice to see more EL examples in the manual, I guess I might raise a feature request if I'm not alone on this. Especially this applies to using jBPM with Seam (as stated towards the end of the above mentioned chapter).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169640#4169640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169640