[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Start & stop JBoss from Browser

wskent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 14:09:37 EDT 2008

Is there a way to start and stop JBoss instances from the JBoss web-console or jmx-console in the browser? I want to remotely start and stop JBoss instances in an iSeries PASE (unix) environment and am looking for an easy way to do this without starting an iSeries session, using an access tool like remote FTP, Client Access, or BosaNova. WebSphere and Weblogic have this capability, just hoping that JBoss does also, and I just have not found out how to do it yet?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169669#4169669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169669