[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Spring MultiActionController Bind Method Problem

vrep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 9 08:45:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
     We are develping our application using spring framework. And we use jboss for deployment & for development tomcat server is used. We are having a problem in spring's MultiActionController.bind(request, commnad) method. Which works fine in tomcat.

        Let me explain the scenario clearly. In jsp page, i have a hidden varaible like this
<input type=hidden name='lessonEntryIds' id=lessonEntryIds />
which has been used inside a html table. In the form, i have decalred a string array like this private String[] lessonEntryIds.
When the value of the form field 'lessonEntryIds' length is 1 and value is null, the spring bind method gives me empty string array without any value (length as zero). But the request object contains one null element inside the array.

When we tried in tomcat server, it works fine. It gives a array with one element having value as null.

Anything to do with spring or jboss, pls help me out in solving this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169726#4169726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169726