[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Using EJB3 transactions with jBPM

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 9 14:06:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've we got the situation where the first node of my business process starts EJB3 transaction and the last node either commits it or rolls back. The problem I have now is that each action seems to be transactional, in other words all JPA operations that reside in the SLSB actions turn out to be persistent after the action method ends.

Can anyone suggest how to organize proper transaction demarcation with jBPM, or is it purely EJB3 & Seam issue?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169736#4169736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169736