[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-RM Exception: cannot be cast to org.jboss.ws.core.Stu

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 04:59:45 EDT 2008

"karypid" wrote : Ok, I've got WS-ReliableMessaging to work. The problem was that the WS-Policy information had to be removed from the WSDL and put into a separate file, using the @PolicyAttachment annotation to refer to it.

  | The tutorial at http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Native_WS-ReliableMessaging_Tutorial imports the WS-Policy namespace in the WSDL file and embeds the policy there. But JBoss generates and publishes its own WSDL for the web service, using the information from the annotations.

This is the reason why tutorial specifies
wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/wsdl/SimpleService.wsdl"
in service endpoint (it forces JBossWS to don't generate the WSDL at runtime but use provided one instead).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169805#4169805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169805