[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Since Ganymede the GPD has a strange appearance

SidKennedy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 11:13:56 EDT 2008

Hello to all,
a week ago I switched to Ganymede. As I extend the jPDL Graphical Process Designer a little bit I need the GEF as well. But there is a strange effect with Ganymede. With Eclipse 3.3 the PaletteGroups looked like this screenshot I have from the JBoss-website [img]http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossjbpm/images/gpd_example.png
[/img]

Since I'm using with Ganyemede it looks like this [img]http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~s2658050/gpd_ganymede.png[/img]

As you can see there is the strange effect with the white area where the PaletteEntry(s) are situated and there aren't categories anymore. I debugged the code of creation of the entries within its groups and it seems to be correctly. So can you help me if the source of my problem lies in GEF (maybe it's a bug) or in the GPD-sources (I checked out the last version of the 3.1.x source tree HEAD/jbpm.3/designer/jpdl/org.jbpm.gd.jpdl)?

greetz
Sid

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169903#4169903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169903