[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: workaround for StackOverflow exception

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 12:22:32 EDT 2008

Thanks, Ronald

I'm trying to implement an algorithm for building a chain of objects. I pick a position in the chain, select the most suitable object, insert that object and move on to next iteration. The whole process is a matter of several minutes, and I'm interested in its fastest completion. That's why I don't like the idea of syncing with the DB on each iteration, it is needless and slow in my scenario.

Obviously I couldn't imagine to run against this sort of limitation while choosing jBPM for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169922#4169922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169922