[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem Jboss with PHP

Darcio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 11 19:48:30 EDT 2008

Hello, I installed the JBoss and the PHP5 in the Windows XP, I configured the JBoss with the php5servlet to run php but when I execute a php page the JBoss send a error that it don't find the file libphp5servlet.  Where could I find to download the file libphp5servlet?

   I already tried to change the file php5servlet that somebody modified the source code and compiled. The php run, but somebody functions aren't known.

 Thanks, Dárcio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169988#4169988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169988