[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS Secutiry configration questions

kosulin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 09:17:34 EDT 2008

Hi,
We have few external clients requesting their data from the same server using the same endpoint.
I would like to configure security using both their and ours private keys as follows:
- every client signs their request with their private key, and the server uses the corresponding public key (from keystore) to authorize them and get their principal.
- our response is signed with our server private key (from trusted store), and clients use our public key to authenticate the response.

I tried to get through WIKI and User Guide, tried jboss-wsse-server.xml configs from there, but there is no example similar to what I need if I did not miss something.

How do I configure WS-Security for this scenario?

My env: java 6, JBoss 5.0.0CR1, jbossws core 3.02. Clients are .NET if this is important.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170069#4170069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170069