[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-RM violates both <ExactlyOnce/> and <InOrder/> ?

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 10:02:01 EDT 2008

I created a new project from scratch and the exception has gone away.

I believe that the reason is that I was using a synchronous-only interface on the server side.

The service endpoint interface code for the server was generated WITHOUT using: <enableAsyncMapping>true</enableAsyncMapping>

For the client I re-ran wsconsume and generated a SEI with asynchronous mapping enabled.

Unfortunately I placed the SEI in my EAR's /lib folder and forgot to update it.

Asynchronous invocation now works but the messages are delivered out-of-order.
I will create a new post for that...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170082#4170082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170082