[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Is it possible to run JBoss Portal with WSRP on a server wit

slimsladey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 11:24:03 EDT 2008

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to run JBoss Portal with WSRP on a server without an Internet connection?

I am using jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA on Windows XP.

I have searched the forums and the only thing I came up with is this link: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WSRPOfflineInstructions. Unfortunately it only specifies the configuration details to get through a firewall or proxy and nothing on working offline as the title suggests.

Many thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170109#4170109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170109