[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Enabling MTOM-Support at JBossWS client fails

lfoggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 12 14:59:01 EDT 2008

Thank you very much for the replies.
In your case the code is working because StatementDO has a single DataHandler field.

public final class StatementDO
implements Serializable  {
private DataHandler stmtContent;

I think the problem is when there is a List of DataHandlers.
public final class StatementDO
implements Serializable  {
private List stmtContent;

I also think you are right and the problem might be taken care of  by this:
[JBWS-2012] - Attachment support for JAX-WS collections

unfortunately it was fixed in version 3.0.2 and I can't move up to that version yet since I am running Jboss 4.0.5 for now.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170156#4170156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170156