[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - about jbossall-client.jar in JBOSS 5.0 CR version

chaitra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 00:29:39 EDT 2008

in our application we are trying to retreive the performance data from JBOSS server version 5.0 CR release. we are not able to retreive JMS Data, we  got the following exception like this

"jboss.mq:service=MessageCache is not registered"

Copied the jbossall-client.jar into the application . with previous version of JBOSS i.e JBOSS 4.0.3 it was working fine, now it is giving the above mentioned error.

Is something else need to be used along with jbossall-client.jar?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170212#4170212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170212