[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Need help: SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unic

xinhua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 05:36:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I encounter an exception by requesting my soap application.

  | Caused by: java.io.IOException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the element content of the document
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils.parse(DOMUtils.java:160)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.common.DOMUtils.parse(DOMUtils.java:141)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPElementWriter.writeElement(SOAPElementWriter.java:117)
  |         ... 26 more

i think , it is because some utf-8 chars in soap xml can not be handled correctly. I have tried -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 in jvm but it does not help.

i use jbossws-native-3.0.2.GA + jbossAS4.2.2.GA+sun1.5 jdk

How can i fix it ? Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170272#4170272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170272