[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: failed on all configuration, but ok on default configura

gan.gary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 10:32:57 EDT 2008

H iJakiran, you meant this?
Example 6.8. The MDB jboss.xml descriptor

  | <?xml version="1.0"?>
  | <jboss>
  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |         <message-driven>
  |             <ejb-name>TextMDB</ejb-name>
  |             <destination-jndi-name>queue/B</destination-jndi-name>
  |             <resource-ref>
  |                 <res-ref-name>jms/QCF</res-ref-name>
  |                 <jndi-name>ConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
  |             </resource-ref>
  |         </message-driven>
  |     </enterprise-beans>
  | </jboss>

but why I only found this: "standardjboss.xml"? And there's no comment sample in that file, can i assume it's first level child element after "jboss" element?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170342#4170342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170342