[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: failed on all configuration, but ok on default configura

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 10:50:42 EDT 2008

Nope.

I meant creating your queue through some file named my-destination-service.xml which can be placed in %JBOSS_HOME%\server\all\deploy-hasingleton\jms folder. The contents of this file can be something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <!-- $Id: jbossmq-destinations-service.xml 25907 2004-11-16 04:32:39Z ejort $ -->
  |
  | <!--
  |    | This file defines the default Queues and Topics that JBossMQ
  |    | ships with.  The default Queues and Topics are used by the
  |    | JBoss test suite and by the sample jms programs.
  |    |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170346#4170346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170346