[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: best way to expose ejb3 as web service?

jaki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 11:20:54 EDT 2008

Thanks, that worked!

But I have got another problem now. To avoid changing the existing stateless beans, for each, I have created a wrapper sort of stateless bean having the web service annotations and calling the methods in the existing beans. (This had to be done since the client app can't recognize many of the objects taken as parameters by methods of the existing beans.) But calling a method from the wrapper bean having a createQuery statement throws a NullPointerException. Any idea on why this might be?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170358#4170358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170358