[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlets on differents wars to same page

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 15:35:53 EDT 2008

My general rule of thumb is that once a portlet has been deployed, after that I never modify the configuration files to change the deployment - instead I use the admin portal to do that.

Alternately, you can wipe the database and thereby redeploy the porltlet. For example, during development, every time I change the config files, I stop the app server, re-create the portal database and restart the app server. Then the portal database is initialized from the updated config files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170419#4170419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170419