[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Topic Messages not being delivered

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 17:24:18 EDT 2008

Hello there! What are the dependencies that need to be fulfilled in order to send messages to a Topic?
I have an MBean configured like this:

  | <server>
  |    <mbean name="SynosPortal:service=Deployer,name=SynosPortalDeployer" code="com.synos.portal.registry.deployer.SynosPortalDeployer">
  |    		<depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  |         <depends>jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ConnectionFactory</depends>
  |         <depends>jboss.messaging.destination:service=Topic,name=SynosPortalRegistry</depends>
  |         <attribute name="DestinationName">topic/SynosPortalRegistry</attribute>
  |  		<attribute name="DescriptorName">jboss-portal.xml</attribute>
  |
  |    </mbean>

The messages sent from this MBean never reaches the Topic. But if I use a Queue instead, they do get delivered.

Can't be an error with the code that send the message, I tried invoking it after a complete server startup and it works. I'm missing some dependency I just can't figure out which.

Any ideas?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170435#4170435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170435