[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Could not make local copy for file: jboss-service.xml

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 03:30:46 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : 19:58:47,080 WARN  [BasicMBeanRegistry] javax.management.MBeanRegistrationException: preRegister() failed: [ObjectName='jboss.remoting:service=NetworkRegistry',
  |  Class=org.jboss.remoting.network.NetworkRegistry (org.jboss.remoting.network.NetworkRegistry at 6ab30913)]

I guess, the contents of your etc/hosts file are incorrect. Read through this thread and a couple of other threads refered in that post:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=124173

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170496#4170496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170496