[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading hibernate in JBoss 4.2.2.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 03:38:22 EDT 2008

"jinpsu" wrote :
  | My jboss-app.xml looks like this (does the contents of "org.myOrg" or "myEarLoader" make a difference here?)

The names don't make a difference as long as they are unique.

"jinpsu" wrote :
  | The MANIFEST.MF of my myEjb.jar includes all the hibernate jars in the Class-path:
  |
  |   | Manifest-Version: 1.0
  |   | Class-Path:  lib/hibernate-annotations.jar
  |   |  lib/hibernate-commons-annotations.jar
  |   |  lib/hibernate-entitymanager.jar
  |   |  lib/hibernate3.jar
  |   |

Can you remove that Classpath entry from the Manifest of the ejb and try. I don't think that's going to make a difference, but lets remove that possibility.

"jinpsu" wrote :
  | The ejb just starts a jboss service bean and prints out the current hibernate version.  No matter how much tinkering I do, I always see this:
  |
  |   | [STDOUT] Hibernate Version:             3.2.4.sp1
  |   | [STDOUT] Hibernate Annotations Version: 3.2.1.GA
  |   | [STDOUT] Hibernate EM Version:          3.2.1.GA
  |   |

Can you post the entire console logs (from the time when you start JBoss)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170499#4170499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170499