[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: StatisticsCollector - performance issue

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 14 10:52:37 EDT 2008

Probably there is no answer because no-one is familiar with this code. Looking at it, it appears to have been added years ago, and while I see that classes specific to JDK 5 and 6 have been added, I am not sure if the code is still reliable. This is often the case for user-contributed code - it gets old and stale and eventually gets pulled (unless the contributor makes the effort to keep it up to date). Also, the wiki says that it will not work for ejb3.

My suggestion - try it, see if it does what you want. If it doesn't, you have two options: a) fix it and contribute the fixes back, or b) drop it an use something else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170587#4170587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170587