[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: using ext js in JBP

jsports do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 02:04:31 EDT 2008

The version of ext js is 1.11.

I have done a test:
1.take ext js 1.11's example with other necessary resource ,for example:ext-all.js, ext-base.js in my web application. and modify the menus example(especially   the url of the needed resource  in menus.html),so I can access it from web.
but in the portal page,it doest not run as html mode.
there is an error:syntax error line 6 char 1.

2.do the same thing like ext js 1.11 with ext js 2.2.
 it runs well.
directly open with IE and access from the web site, runs the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170693#4170693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170693