[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - the order of loading class (urgency! urgency! urgency! )

zhengxi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 02:35:46 EDT 2008

I have two ears and two wars. i want to deploy then into one server and share the jars amongst the ears and wars.
so i and this part to the jboss-app.xml and jboss-web.xml.
      <loader-repository>
      test.classloader:loader=test1.ear
<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
      </loader-repository>

now i can share the jars amongst the ears and wars.
my question is about the jar overwriting.
if there are A.jar(includes a.class) in all war's WEB-INF/lib, and a.class in different A.jar are different version.
when I call a.class in jsp file, which one will be used?

who can tell me its rule?

thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170696#4170696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170696