[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Terminated or deleted process instance?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 05:47:12 EDT 2008

Hey,

I just wrote a handler to get rid of all the process instance data including the cascades. The actual delete is kinda tricky in a sense that since all collections and object properties are lazily initialized it requieres you to load them up in a custom command object to get the actual data, then run through them, clear them and only then will a delete on process instance throught the jbpmContext work correctly with all cascades.

Greetz,
Leo

"twiceknightly" wrote : related to this topic I have been thinking about how to totally get rid of a process instance from a db.  Obviously there will be a lot of stuff hanging around.  If I were to perform a hibernate delete on the process instance would it cascade and delete everything associated with the process instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170712#4170712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170712