[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading hibernate in JBoss 4.2.2.GA

jinpsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 11:14:18 EDT 2008

Are there any configuration files I'm missing?  Or am I going about this the wrong way?  Again, everything works fine if I just overwrite the hibernate jars in the jboss server lib directory.  However, if I keep the original hibernate jars in the jboss server lib directory, copy the new jars into the lib directory of my ear, and specify the loader-repository in jboss-app.xml, it breaks.

Should I be packaging hibernate differently in my ear?  Put it in a .sar or .har?  I'm grasping at straws at this point.

justin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170791#4170791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170791