[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrading hibernate in JBoss 4.2.2.GA

jinpsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 15 13:16:24 EDT 2008

To me it still smells like my app is using the old hibernate.  According to the hibernate forum thread linked by ANN-554, the last post says to use hibernate annotations 3.3.0.

I only see this issue if I leave the default hibernate jars in jboss (hibernate annotations 3.2.1.GA).  If I overwrite the jboss hibernate jars with the new ones, it goes away (hibernate annotations 3.3.1.GA).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170829#4170829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170829