[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss 4 RMIAdaptor Security Configuration

BasementJaxx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 16 00:58:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I want to manage JBoss using management consoles such as MC4J. However, I want to do this in a secure way, using SSL and password based authentication, as I have my custom MBeans in the JBoss MBean Server.

How can I configure RMIAdaptor to use SSL and have password based authentication? I have googled a lot and could not find anything relating to this. Can someone please direct me to a link / article that shows how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170887#4170887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170887