[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem in running jboss-4.0.5.GA

rk.ranjan.singh@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 16 02:45:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have installed jboss-4.0.5.GA in c drive, & the path is C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA
& jdk's path is C:\jdk1.5.

I have set environment variable

JAVA_HOME
C:\jdk1.5

JBOSS_HOME
C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA

Now i am running run.bat, i am getting following error,
'findstr' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

What else need to do to run JBOSS application server.

Please help me how can i solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,
mail to rk.ranjan.sing at gmail.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170895#4170895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170895