[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - changing sar, ear, war deployment order

dorbd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 01:33:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

I need to set my sar to run after my ear deployed.

As i read regard this issue, there are several ways of doing that.

I found one of those. What are the other ways?

The one i have found is editing the org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer-xmbean.xml within the conf\xmdesc directory.

If i add sar priority to the list that sets the sar files to run at last (800:.SAR) can it be a trouble in the future ? is it the best way ?

Dor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170973#4170973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170973