[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: add new user

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 07:07:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem. I can not create users through the web console. They do appear in the database, but they can not log in to the system.

I am working with the 3.2.3 release and Java 1.6 (btw, the websale example coming with the 3.2.3 release did not work with Java 1.5 - as already mentioned on this forum.)

Then, I started to follow the instructions in section 8, but when executing the script (from ...\jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.3\db\jbpm.jpdl.postgresql.sql) for creating the tables in PostgreSQL, I get the following error message

 12:41:42  [CREATE - 0 row(s), 0.000 secs]  [Error Code: 0, SQL State: 42601]  ERROR: syntax error at or near "create"
  | ... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 row(s) affected, exec/fetch time: 0.000/0.000 sec [0 successful, 0 warnings, 1 errors]

(I erased all alter statements in the beginning of the script, to mimic the description in section 8.1.3.1).

Any advice (on how to define users) is appreciated. I browsed through the forum issues, but I may have missed something.

Kind regards, Petia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171023#4171023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171023