[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: add new user

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 10:57:35 EDT 2008

Thanks Martin

Your comment was very helpful. In the web-console, I had indeed assigned a group (which I had defined) to my user, but I realise now that I also have to have the group "user" assigned to him as well. (I must have missed this detail in the documentation).

When playing around with the predefined groups I tried to assign the group "admin" (without assigning the group "user") to my user. This causes the following error message
HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied
after which I need to restart the system.

If the group "user" is assigned to a user, everything works nicely.

Greetings, Petia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171069#4171069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171069