[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Terminated or deleted process instance?

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 13:06:25 EDT 2008

Hmm

Thats weird, we also use 3.2.3 here on a jboss server 4.2GA release and a mysql database 5.x

No idea why the cascades dont work then on our installations

Regards,
Leo

"mputz" wrote : anonymous wrote : The case i have is that Comment objects are attached to tokens in the process instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171105#4171105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171105