[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - custom dashboard

taocore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 18 20:47:17 EDT 2008

Can I make dashboard as one page of my portal?

I want the user has the permission to custom their portlets, including drag and drop, add and remove. The dashboard should be one page of my portal.

I found the dashboard configuration allow user to create page, this permission is not allowed for our user. And the configuration page seems not very friendly, can we create ours and if there is some api to use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171169#4171169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171169