[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException while concurrent accessing EJBs and c

aheizen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 03:58:08 EDT 2008

Hello Peter,

thanks for the links. They describe partly my problem. All component are deployed with enabled class loader isolation. And call between EJBs are configured as CallByValue. If I am disabling the class loader isolation by two components that deployed on the same JBoss instance then no ClassCastExcetion is throwing more.  Only by distributed deployment and enabled class loader isolation came it to ClassCastException.

Any other ideas?

Regards
 Andreas Heizenreder

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171191#4171191