[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - scheduler-plugin.jar in maven repo

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 06:07:07 EDT 2008

Hello you all,

I need to develop a org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Schedulable class, so I need scheduler-plugin.jar on my classpath. I'm using maven, and I use http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/ repository, buI I can not find this jar.

Is anyone so kind as to tell me where can I find this jar on the repo, or even if it exists on the repo? Maybe I have to manually install it on my local maven repo.

I know it is a maven question, but as I'm using jboss maven repo maybe you could help me.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171212#4171212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171212