[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Creating JDBC Datasources/Conn Pools from the cmd line?

plowmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 11:32:59 EDT 2008

Hi All

I've been searching the forums, docs, and web and have not been able to find anything to tell me if I can create JDBC datasources/connection pools on JBoss from the command line (maybe using twiddle?).  If twiddle is the answer, I am still unsure as to how to proceed.  Do I need to create a MBean for each of the objects I see in the MBean browser when I create a datasource via XML:
DataSourceBinding
LocalTxCM
ManagedConnectionFactory
ManagedConnectionPool

If I do, is there a guide for twiddle?  I have not been able to find any docs for twiddle either.

I am in need of creating datasources during the test process via ant buildfiles and have a requirement of not having to stop/start the server.

Thanks
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171306#4171306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171306