[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using Connection Pool in EJB 3.0

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 12:59:04 EDT 2008

The only thing I can think of is to look at the code in JBossAS that reads the *-ds.xml file to configure a datasource, and use that code as the basis for your code to read your configuration file to configure a data source.

Of course, you could instead create a *-ds.xml file based on your configuration file and then use that.

My guess is that the first alternative (first paragraph above) would take several months of effort, and the second alternative (second paragraph above) would take several minutes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171326#4171326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171326