[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss not recognizing deployments from Maven

HappySpaceInvader do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 15:00:17 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : The issue is the name of the directory 1.0-SNAPSHOT. Note the extension - ".0-SNAPSHOT" There is no deployer for that extension. Only if the directory name has no extension will it be ignored (by the deployer). Well, not really ignored - the main deployed will scanning the directory looking for things to deploy.

Ah, I see.  Then this is surely something of a design flaw in the jboss/maven deployment plugin, whose default behaviours is to name the directory after the version number?  In fact, I'm not even sure if there's a way to override this, but I will endeavour to find out. I'm already setting "removeArtifactVersion" to true, but this seems only to remove the version number for the JAR file, not the directory path.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171606#4171606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171606