[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss as Windows service - stopping the service powers d

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 11:58:33 EDT 2008

The service description looks OK, but I cringe at seeing JBossAS installed in Program Files - having spaces in a path can cause some Java libraries fits. I keep mine at d:\opt\jboss\jboss-4.2.3.GA. If you move it out of Program Files and the problem goes away, I will add this problem to my growing list of things that can go wrong when running Java apps in a path with spaces in it.

I was hoping that "sc qc" would also list the services that the jboss service depends on, but it doesn't. Could you look that up in the services manager window? It is the Dependencies tab on the Properties dialog box for the service.

Also, please provide the information I asked for in my prior post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171821#4171821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171821