[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSP tag issue when Migrating from weblogic to jboss

patwary_shiva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 12:57:37 EDT 2008

I am trying migrate our app from weblogic to jboss 4.2.1 GA. i am running into issue in JSPs where tomcat is not liking the syntax of the jsps and throwing erors. it used to work fine with weblogic.It is very hard to chnage the all the JSP as our app is ver huge.Is It possible to configure tomcat ignore erros .
For example we wrote onClick instead of onclick which is not acceptable in tomcat but works fine in jboss.
regards
shiva

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171834#4171834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171834