[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to reliably count active sessions (re-post)

mrgordonz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 13:14:06 EDT 2008

Hi Sacha

You'll have to forgive my ignorance, but I have no idea how to use JSR-77.  I did some Googling, and I'm afraid I understood almost nothing of what I found.

As to viewing the code for web-console, I didn't know where this code would be, but I guessed it might be in D:\JBoss_Tomcat\server\default\deploy\management\console-mgr.sar\web-console.war.  I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I tried decompiling a bunch of class in console-mgr-classes.jar, but I couldn't find any reference to an attribute like "Max active sessions".

Sorry if I'm being dim!  Java and J2EE are definitely not my strong points.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171837#4171837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171837