[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Eviction node event queue warning

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 13:20:36 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I'm not sure that it is good to have a thread every 1 seconds cleaning the cache

This parameter doesn't clean cache - just configure period of scanning cache queue to plan cleaning. On heavy load this parameter sometimes would be set to milliseconds (it is not available feature). Try 1 second.

This settings helps me in same problem, but maybe my load wasn't so high as yours.

Maybe try increase size of region or divide objects into subregions (are you using hibernate ?)

ps
Post configurations with tags code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171838#4171838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171838