[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: SQL query missinterperted in JBOSS. How can I correct it

badam571 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 17:44:26 EDT 2008

Hi PeterJ

Here is the sql statment passed in the parameter called sqlcommand

SELECT convert(varchar(12), pdl_site.last_updt_tmsp, 101) + " " + convert(varchar(8), pdl_site.last_updt_tmsp, 108) + ":" + right("00" + datename(ms,pdl_site.last_updt_tmsp), 3) last_updt_tmsp, pdl_site.last_updt_usr, pdl_site.appl_version, pdl_site.default_archive_days, pdl_site.default_fund_type, pdl_site.email_protocol, pdl_site.general_info, pdl_site.license_key, pdl_site.id, pdl_site.password_expir_days, pdl_site.reg_instr, pdl_site.smtp_account, pdl_site.smtp_host, pdl_site.site_ip_addr, pdl_site.pd_version FROM pdl_site

this sql statment working for long time with the pervious sliverstream server as is, now we are trying to migrate to JBOSS, it is no longer working.

You can see that, there are ":", "", "00" in the parameter names. The error generated is the following:

Invalid column name ' '.
Invalid column name ':'.
Invalid column name '00'.

On the server console, the connection is open, data-source is fine, but the above execute(sqlcommand) is returning false.

Best Regards
badam571

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171891#4171891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171891