[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JSAFE_InputException During Jboss Start Up

gwyze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 21 18:34:24 EDT 2008

I'm getting the following error when attempting to start my app in Jboss. Has anyone seen or heard of this error before. I'm running Jboss 4.0.5 on Win2k3 SP2 R2 and I'm attempting to connect to CA DIrectory 8.1 on Windows using a directory.xml file. The error is below.

21:22:54,000 ERROR [PBESHA1RC2CBCPKCS12PBE5128Handler] com.rsa.jsafe.JSAFE_InputException: invalid character
21:22:54,000 INFO  [deploy]
21:22:54,000 INFO  [deploy] An error occurred while configuring Identity Manager.  Reverting configured objects...
21:22:54,000 ERROR [EnvironmentService] Deploying directory directorynoclear.xml
java.lang.NullPointerException

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171895#4171895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171895